New Positive Grid mastering app for iPad
Positive Grid released Final Touch, a iPad app that features various processors for audio mastering on the go.
Final Touch offers seven of the most important mastering tools:
- Pre or Post 8-band phase linear EQ, each band with five parametric filters (high-pass, low-shelf, peak, high-shelf and low-pass) and individual bypass
- Dynamic processor with 4-band compressor/limiter and stereo/Mid-Side options
- Stereo Imaging processor
- Reverb with Room, Hall and Plate algorithms and continuously variable pre-delay, decay time, early reflexion and room size controls
- Loudness maximizer
- Noise Shaper
Each of these modules can be independently bypassed and you can solo or bypass the right, left, mid and side channels separately.
The GUI in Final Touch is modular, so you can rearrange the processors and visualize the waveform of your mix.
Note that Final Touch supports Audiobus and you can export your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud and FTP.
Last, you’ll find in the app about 100 factory presets and can store an unlimited number of user presets.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Serato Remote for iPad updated to v1.1 Serato released version 1.1 of its Serato Remote control app for iPad, an update that adds a new Slicer feature.
- Wusik 4000 v1 about to be released Wusik posted today two new videos showing version 1.0.0 Release Candidate 16 of its Wusik 4000 virtual synth and sampler.
- Native Instruments Molekular for Reaktor 5 A few days ago, Native Instruments posted a demo of its new software creation. Today, they are launching this new Molekular multi-effects.