8dio Post-Apocalyptic Guitar
8Dio has released its Post-Apocalyptic Guitar sample library.
The collections is dedicated to the rhythmic timbre and textures of post-rock bands like Mogwai, Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky, Cul De Sac and others.
The Post-Apocalyptic Guitar library contains two core type of patches divided into a Yin and Yang category. The Yin category is softer, lighter, more airy and heavenly - whereas the Yang category is harder, darker, more distorted and punchy. All the patches are tempo-synced.
8Dio Post-Apocalyptic Guitar specs:
- "Emotional Post-Rock Guitar."
- Tempo-synced and layered rhythmic guitarscapes.
- Yin (soft) layered phrases.
- Yang (harder) layered phrases.
- Keyboard Control over pitch, bit-resolution and filter.
- Keyboard Control over 12 dif. types of FX (ex. verb, delay, dist).
- Host tempo-synchronization and additional tempo manipulation tools.
- Individually Programmed for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5.
- Size: 1GB (lossless compression from 2.2GB).
Pricing & Availability:
Post-Apocalyptic Guitar will be released on June 4th, 2012, with a special introductory price of $99 (which goes up to $129 on 11th of June, 2012). It requires the Full Retail Version of Kontakt 4.2 and/or Kontakt 5.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Electronic Updates LM6 Existing LM6 users can now upgrade to version 1.1 and get access to the AudioSuite off-line feature.
- n-Track Software n-Track Studio v7 n-Track Software has announced the availability of n-Track Studio 7 and n-Track for Mac 2.0.
- Apogee Mic Review The invasion of smartphones and tablets has had a big impact on many different industries and the home-studio world is no exception. Many software and hardware products for iPhone and Android phones have been developed. Apogee, which has been married with Apple for several years, followed this trend by launching the JAM last year, an interface to connect your electric guitar directly to your iPhone/iPad. Now, the manufacturer comes back with the Mic, a condenser microphone for iOS and Mac.