MusicLab has released RealLPC, a new virtual guitar instrument plug-in which aims to bring the Les Paul Custom Guitar sound to your studio, virtually.
RealLPC is designed to cover practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on their Les Paul, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and more.
- Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct.
- Full length (recorded with full attack and sustain).
- Muted (fret hand mute).
- Bridge Mute (palm mute).
- Harmonics (Artificial).
- Pinch Harmonics.
- Pick position select (15 points).
- Pick Noise (adjustable level).
- Fret Noise (auto).
- Release Noise (auto).
- Up/Down strokes.
- Hammer-On (up to octave range).
- Pull-Off (up to octave range).
- Hammer-On with Pull-Off on key release (up to octave range).
- Slide Legato Up/Down (up to octave range).
- Slide Auto Up/Down (up to 2-octave range, speed adjustable).
- Tremolo (up/down strokes, speed adjustable, tempo sync).
- Trill (up to octave range, speed adjustable, tempo sync).
- Bend auto (range, speed adjustable).
- Reverse Bend auto (range, speed adjustable).
- MonoBend (Unison Bend, lower string bend).
- Intervals (4th, 5th, Octave, 2 Octaves, Power Chords, etc.).
- Strums Up/Down.
- Muted Strums Up/Down.
- Slow Strums Up/Down.
- Chucka-Chucka (barre chords muted) Up/Down, various string combinations.
- Strum Speed adjustable.
- Strum layers (string groups) control.
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable.
- Violining (volume swell).
- Sustainer (sound swell).
- FeedBacker(harmonic feedback).
- Wah-Wah (MIDI CC control, Auto, Modulation).
Key Switches (Solo mode):
- 30 FXs assignable on 33 Keys.
- Toggle/temporary switch modes.
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load).
Chord detect/construct system:
- 1–4 note piano chords to 6-voice guitar chords real-time translation.
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, played in any inversion and voicing.
- 4 chord positions along the fretboard.
- Slash Bass Chords option – allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass.
- About 2000 instant guitar chord shapes.
- Built-in multi-functional Pattern Manager letting you in no time create professionally sounding guitar accompaniment tracks.
- MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles).
- Pattern Tree view, allowing to find/select rhythm patterns right from RealLPC.
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar 'Strokes’ contained in the current rhythm pattern.
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer.
- Total synchronization with host’s tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature.
- Drag’n’Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host’s MIDI track.
- Real time pattern arranging (dramatic changing pattern performance on the fly):
o Randomize dynamics.
o Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics.
o Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller).
Bonus Software: RealLPC (downloadable and retail) ships with IK Multimedia Amplitube 2 DUO software, a special limited version of AmpliTube 2, IK’s complete guitar amp modeling solution.
Pricing & Availability
RealLPC has an MSRP of $249 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in stand-alone and VST, AU and DX instrument plug-in formats both as retail and downloadable (200MB each installer – Mac/Win) versions.
Retail version includes printed manuals in German, English and Japanese languages.
RealLPC retail/special price details:
- Retail price of RealLPC is $249.00.
- Special price for registered owners of RealGuitar or RealStrat is $199.00.
- Special price for registered owners of RealGuitar and RealStrat is $169.00.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.