Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard EP-1
Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard EP-1
stompboxjon stompboxjon

« upgrade to the newest version »

Publié le 07/05/12 à 23:01
Applied Acoustics systems Lounge Lizard EP -1 can be used on either mac or pc. I have used it on both and it works perfect. There really isn’t a platform or operating system that it wont work in. I have used it in several different sequencing softwares and the only one that gave me a little trouble was in Cubase a few times. Also for some reason when using it multiple times in the same session it can lag a bit which I didn’t understand because it only does this in cubase and not in any other program that I use. Maybe there is a setting that I have in Cubase that is toying with its performance, so I just don’t really use it in Cubase anymore which really isn’t a problem because I can use it in a bunch of other programs and not have to worry about anything. So that’s just a minor problem that im having with Applied Acoustics Lounge Lizard EP 1 in Cubase.

It is quick and easy to install, no manual was needed and all of the knobs and sliders are labeled so anything you want to do just look for it and start tweaking and see what happends. You can do some neat stuff with Lounge Lizard EP -1, I no longer use Lounge Lizard EP -1 now, I have Lounge Lizard EP -3. I have upgraded it a while back and im very happy with some of changes that have made and using Lounge Lizard EP -3 has allowed me to not have that issue with Cubase anymore.

This plug in is very light on my cpu and works great, very good sounding piano’s and some cool effects you can get with the Phaser Tremolo and Delay knobs. Just play around a little bit and you can get some cool sounding stuff pretty easy.