Audio Damage Axon v1.1
Audio Damage has updated Axon, the Neuron Sequencer/FM Percussion Synthesizer plug-in, to version 1.1.0.
Included in this update:
- Multiple Outputs: Axon now has 7 additional stereo outputs, one for each voice/neuron. These are pre-mixer, and are not affected by mute, solo, pan, or fader.
- Zero Reset: A third sync mode has been added, RST. In this mode, Axon syncs to host, but every time you stop the host transport, the counters in each Neuron reset to zero. The net result is that Axon becomes much more determinate.
- Bug Fixes: The timing bug in Logic has been dealt with, as well as another obscure automation bug in the AudioUnit version, and some other minor bugs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DSK Music SF2 DSK Music has announced the release of SF2, a free SoundFont player VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
- StompBox for the iPad StompBox turns your iPad into aigital effects unit, with chromatic guitar tuner, metronome and recording tools.
- Twisted Tools Buffeater TwistedTools have announced the release of Buffeater, a real-time, dynamically ordered, granular multi-effect for all versions of Reaktor 5.