Audio Damage Axon v1.1
Audio Damage has updated Axon, the Neuron Sequencer/FM Percussion Synthesizer plug-in, to version 1.1.0.
Included in this update:
- Multiple Outputs: Axon now has 7 additional stereo outputs, one for each voice/neuron. These are pre-mixer, and are not affected by mute, solo, pan, or fader.
- Zero Reset: A third sync mode has been added, RST. In this mode, Axon syncs to host, but every time you stop the host transport, the counters in each Neuron reset to zero. The net result is that Axon becomes much more determinate.
- Bug Fixes: The timing bug in Logic has been dealt with, as well as another obscure automation bug in the AudioUnit version, and some other minor bugs.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?