Bazille v1 has been released
U-He finally closed the public beta phase for hits Bazille synth and released today version 1.0 for Mac OS X and Windows.
Bazille is a virtual hybrid modular synth based on digital oscillators controlled by analog-style filters and effects. It is part of the Berlin project initiated by U-He with ACE. As a modular synth, you can freely patch any module to create basses, leads, textures, rhythms, glitches and more.
On the menu:
- 4 oscillators with simultaneous frequency modulation (FM), phase distortion (PD) and fractal resonance (FR)
- 4 analog-type multimode filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 effect models: stereo delays, distortion, phaser and spring reverb
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADS(S)R envelope generators
- Signal processors: inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantize
- 2 waveshapers with various drawing tools and controls
- 8 x 16 morphing step sequencer
- Multiplex modules for signal mixing, ring modulation and amplitude modulation
- Supports microtuning files (.tun) and multichannel MIDI
- Zoom in the GUI with 10% steps
- More than 1700 presets included
Bazille is a VST2, AU and AAX plug-ins for Mac OS X and Windows 32 / 64-bit. It is available for the introductory price of $89 excl. taxes until October 15th, its regular price is $129 excl. taxes. You can download a trial version from www.u-he.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Shreddage 1 soon ported to Shreddage 2 Impact Soundworks announces that they are working on the Shreddage 1 guitar library so it will soon be available with the Kontakt Player.
- ELBySoniQ samples a Precision Bass for Kontakt ELBySoniQ is a new sound library developer which first creation is a virtual bass for Kontakt 5.
- Reason 8 is now available The eighth version of the Propellerhead Reason DAW is now available, along with the new version of Reason Essentials.