Audjoo has announced that, after a long open beta period, Helix v1.0 is now officially available for Windows and Mac OS X as a VST instrument plug-in.
Helix is a Wave-Table-Shaping, Phase modulation, Virtual Analog, Physical Modelling Hybrid Synthesizer with high sound quality, massive modulation, creative audio-routing and many built-in effects.
HelixKey features include:
- * CPU-friendly.
* 800+ Presets from BigTone and others.
* up to 64x Unison per voice.
* Wave-table-shaping oscillators.
* 17 filter types.
* 10 distortion types.
* All stereo signal path.
* Deep Modulation.
* Built in effects.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $149, Helix is now available as a VST instrument for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonoris Audio - Meter 2.0 Sonoris Meter is designed to let you accurately measure peak and loudness levels of audio signals, at one scale.
- Loopmasters Drumdrops in Dub Volume 2 Loopmasters Releases Drumdrops in Dub Volume 2 Collection.
- Koblo Vibra3000 Koblo Audio Software announces the official release of the Vibra3000 polyphonic, multiple oscillator mini-synthesizer plug-in.