< Tous les avis KV331 Audio Synthmaster 2.x
KV331 Audio Synthmaster 2.x
yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« Synthmaster sounds great! »

Published on 02/12/12 at 20:54
KV331’s Audio Synthmaster 2.5 is a pretty well rounded semi modular plug in. After using this as a plug in for the last 2 weeks I must say I am pretty impressed with its powerful capabilities. The program itself is pretty easy to understand and navigate through especially if you know the basics of most plug ins you wont need to use any help with this one. I think they offer online help but no manual is included. All of the basic functions of this program are very accessible.

The Synthmaster 2.5 gave me no problems at all on my dual core system, I have been using it for 2 weeks now and testing in thoroughly so I can do a solid review and in my two weeks of using it, it appears to be very stable. I haven’t had a single crash up to this point. Everything works great, only downside is there are a few presets (cant think of the names right of the top of my head) that will eat up your cpu. Even running with ASIO drivers on a dual core system with plenty of ram. It still made my system “glitch” with these few presets.

Overall, I am very pleased with Synthmaster 2.5. I look forwared to using this program in a lot of my upcoming projects. One of my favorite things about it is that its so easy to edit the parameters of each sound pretty easy. Also, they layout in browser mode is very nice, how everything is laid out right in front of you and you can get to each sound you are looking for very easy. For the price of this product you will get exactly what you need/or are looking for. The price is very reasonable and makes Synthmaster 2.5 good competition for most of the leading plug ins on the market today. I do not regret using Synthmaster 2.5 and will continue to use it from this point forward Very good sound quality, and some pretty good presets. Most of my favorite sounds are from the basses and leads. The arps are pretty good too, Im just no big on arps anymore like I use to be. But I recommend the synthmaster 2.5 to all computer musicians looking for a great plug in. This is the way to go!