Native Instruments Massive

«  Good synth VST very complete and capable of very big sound! »

Publié le 06/29/10 à 13:38
RAS

macbook 2.4 ghz 4gbram

CPU uses a lot of presets for heavy-type drones with lots of variations

otherwise very well for a more "classic" (3 osc, filters, effects and variations + qq)

a few crashes in the beginning but the regular updates solved the problem

I did not because I am used too quickly past the hardware analog synths

but I bought it after just used a friend's house and have found the sound huge.

I am always satisfied with the sound obtained with the short time that I used (some pieces composed with).

It is great full or complex. Very efficient to create sounds with rhythmic patterns or patterns of variation, with many parameters modulation (several step sequencers easy to use)

I will not repeat that choice because I am now ironed to hardware synths, synths and I love fiddling without turning to computer;)

Otherwise, it is really a killer on certain sounds and styles (wobble dubstep, electro blip drone electrik electro ...)

can sound very, very fat, such as highly crystalline

Briefly, this would be my regular synth plugin if I had not given the hardware