A public beta for the Xenobioz Lynx synth
Xenobioz has released the first public beta version for its new Lynx virtual synth that Windows users can download for free.
Lynx is a hybrid VSTi synthesizer that combines subtractive and phase distortion synthesis.
- 2 drawable oscillators, each with up to 7 voices, Reset option for the osc phase and Mix control to crossfade the amplitude between the osc
- 2 drawable LFOs, one monophonic and the other polyphonic, with 3 operation modes (normal, envelope and step), attack control for the normal mode
- Phase distortion with PWM when used with a square wave
- ADSR envelopes with adjustable slops and volume linked to ADSR A
- 4-pole Moog type filter
- Editor to create new waveforms by drawing them with the mouse or generate them with random, noise adding, frequency modulation options and more
- Modulators with positive and negative (reverse) ranges
- MIDI Learn
- 128 presets included
You can download this first public beta version of Lynx for free from www.xenobioz.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Amp Match added to the Bias and JamUp apps Positive Grid has released two updates for its Bias and JamUp iOS apps in order to add support for the Amp Match feature.
- The UVI PlugSound Pro on sale this weekend The library UVI chose for its new weekly sale is PlugSound Pro, which benefits from a 50% discount all weekend long.
- Friday’s Freeware: Orpheus It’s been a while since we heard from Benoit Serrano, but he was working on a new plug-in. Meet Orpheus.