Liine Kapture Pad
Liine announces Kapture Pad for iPhone and iPad – take snapshots of your Ableton Live set and recall them - and also adds sound-morphing capabilities to Live.
Kapture Pad is designed to extend Ableton Live's capabilities by allowing you to take snapshots of all mixer and device parameters in your set and recall them.
See Kapture pad in action:
Track Snapshots with morphing
Kapture Pad is an app for iPhone/iPad to control Ableton Live. It offers an iPhone/iPad interface to manage and perform with snapshots.
Two types of snapshots are available: Global Snapshots and Track Snapshots.
- Global Snapshots store mixer and device parameters for all tracks and all devices (incl. VSTs and Audio Units).
- Track Snapshots allow morphing between four snapshots on a track using the Morph Pad – a new way to perform electronic music with Live.
- Both types of snapshots offer filtering so that you can choose which devices or tracks you want Kapture to control.
You can "Kapture" and trigger snapshots on the fly during performance, or prepare your snapshots in advance.
For more information, including links to purchase on iTunes: liine.net/kapturepad
Viewers of this article also read...
- Keolab Spicy Guitar Goes Free Keolab has announced that its acoustic guitar synthesis software, Spicy Guitar, is now free (it previously sold for €89).
- Ear Machine EARs App Ear Machine has announced the release of EARs, an app that turns an iPhone or iPod touch into an hearing aid.
- Sonic Drive Dubstep Combinator Presets Sonic Drive Media has announced the release of Dubstep Combinator Presets for Propellerhead Reason, a new collection of patches for dubstep music.