VirSyn releases Poseidon Synth for iPad
VirSyn introduces Poseidon Synth, a spectral model synthetizer for iPad.
This spectral modelling synthetizer features:
- Harmonic/Inharmonic/Noise sound models with 512 oscillators per voice, 300 Sound models & 600 factory presets.
- Unique sound control: Pitch modulation / Harmonicity control, Time machine, Timbre control, Frequency Domain Filter, Spatializer.
- FX: Chorus, 8 pole Analog Phaser, Aliasfree Distortion, Flanger, Equalizer Hi/Lo, Stereo Echo/Delay effect, Hi-end reverberation unit.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard, drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
- Dozens of scales selectable.
- Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing.
- Full featured programmable Arpeggiator using programmable sequences with up to 32 steps and able to trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible. For each step, user can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
- Audiobus 2 compatible (Input slot).
- Inter-app audio compatible (Instrument/Generator)
- Audio pasteboard / File sharing.
- Audio recorder with Metronome
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
- MIDI Learn function / MIDI Tempo sync.
Available through the iTunes appstore at the introductory price of $9.99.
More details at www.virsyn.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo releases Soniformer 3.6 Voxengo has updated its spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin Soniformer to version 3.6.
- Toontrack releases Metal Guitar Gods 3 Continuing its Metal Month, Toontrack has just released Metal Guitar Gods 3, a new series of guitar and bass settings for EZMix 2.
- Valhalla DSP releases ValhallaPlate Valhalla DSP has released ValhallaPlate, which unsurprisingly happens to be a... plate reverb plugin.