HG Fortune Serenity
Serenity is a synthesizer aimed to create various choir and string pad sounds but it is not meant to emulate this or that vintage string and/or choir machine.
The internal waveset has been selected to provide you with a range of string, choir and vocal waves plus some more complex padsounds. Most of these waves have been processed widely from prior versions and several new waves have been added.
Main features (based on Pro version):
- 2 x PCM wave oscillators with 128 waves in 2 banks as primary soundsources
- 1 x Filter - 3 types (LoPass, HiPass, BandPass) ADSR EG with Vel control on Attack & Decay, and 3 Response Modes
- 1 x 4 channel adaptive mixer for cutoff modulation
- 1 x VCA EG (ADSR) Vel control on Attack & Decay, and 3 Response Modes
- 1 x Pan
- 3 x LFO
- 1 x S&H
- 1 x DLFO (Double LFO with two outputs and phaseshifting)
- 1 x special Pitch LFO with Speed Up/Down options
- 1 x Twin Etherify (2 Formant filter) with various modulation options
- 1 x Gator not only on Level but optional for Filter and delay Pan too
- 1 x Delay with several options for panning delayed signal
- 1 x Stereo Flanger
- 1 x Stereo Reverb
- 1 x Bass Enhance
- 1 x XY-Joypad with 6 controls for 12 destinations and optional display for LFO & Aftertouch motion
- 3 x Lazy Buttons
- 12 voices, over 760 patches (6 banks)
Serenity Pro is available at an introductionary offer with 36% off for 24,50Euro/34U$ only until July, 3rd 2011. Regular price after that will be for 39 Euro.
Free version: 3 voices, no internal patch management, no MIDI Learn, no velocity control on Attack / Decay of VCF / VCA EG, no SF2 Load, less patches (4 banks), but a hidden easter egg gimmick.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apple GarageBand for iPad 2 v1.0.1 Apple has updated GarageBand for iPad to version 1.0.1.
- New Signal Process BreakOut Stereo New Signal Process has released three new models of its iPhone/iPad break out boxes.
- Sound Magic Ruby Piano3D Sound Magic releases Ruby Piano, a Yamaha Concert Grand using NEO Hybrid Modeling Technology.