Kx-PolyMod has been updated to v1.5.
Various improvements are announced and new filters were added, including those of the CS70M:
- Better reset of the voices (filters and oscillators).
- The levels of the harmonics before the cut off do not decrease when the resonance is high (lp or bp, 18,12, 6).
- A soft Tanh process has been implemented in some d* filters, the signal is modified by the Tanh process following the input level. This is similar but produces less distortions, according to the company.
- Four SV filters (lp, hp, bp, notch) added with the possibility to adjust the number of poles of the slope (2 to 4, 12dB to 24 dB).
- Two CS70M filters added (lp, hp), a special version of the SV filter with the same limits found in the tests: the cut off limited to 7040hz (9 volts) and the resonance level limited to 0.88.
- GUI tool added: you can change the joystick background color to identify your plug-in if you have a session with many plug-ins used.
- The internal help text has been modified to correct some errors and update the test values.
- The cut off of the MgL2 filter was false, the values used were not those of the oversampled filters.
- In some cases, the F1-F2 mix multiplied the stereo Vcf output by 0, doing an anormal CPU use.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi v2 Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 2.0, a new version of their multiple tracks stereo field analyzer.
- Steinberg CI & UR Interfaces Update Steinberg announces updates for its CI and UR series audio interfaces, to ensure compatibility with Windows 8.
- Vavdo A2 MIDI Controller Vavdo has announced that the Vavdo A2 controller is now available.