Madrona Labs Aalto v1.3
The 1.3 release of Aalto, the patchable synthesizer from Madrona Labs, is now available.
- Redesigned, rewritten, vector-based, resizeable UI
- DSP optimizations
- Open Sound Control input for Soundplane / t3d format controllers
- Fixed key stealing in Ableton Live
- Fixed Fxpansion RTAS wrapper compatibility
- Improved dial / mouse wheel ballistics
- Fixed Logic noise burst bug of doom
- Sync by ratios to host sequencer
- Added MIDI program change automation
- Store window location / num / anim prefs with saved data, not patch
- Fix startup / shutdown issues affecting Max/MSP, Reaper
- KEY: added two MIDI modulation outputs
- KEY: rearranged knobs for Soundplane/t3d switch
- SEQ: added random sequence button
- SEQ: added steps signal input
- SEQ: allow fine delay time changes in steps of 0.1
- ENV: increased attack, decay ranges
- ENV2: added delay, attack signal inputs
- LFO: add level signal input
- OSCILLATOR: fix linear pitch input range
- Patcher: fixed sticky signal displays
- Patcher: display bipolar signals as absolute
Aalto 1.3 is a free upgrade for licensed Aalto owners. If you already own a copy of Aalto, log in to your Madrona Labs account and click "My Downloads" to see the new links.
An Aalto license is $99 US and includes all future 1.x upgrades as well as Mac and Windows versions.
Check out Madrona Labs for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zynaptiq Unveil v1.5 Zynaptiq announces the availability of version 1.5 to Unveil, their de-reverberation and signal focusing plug-in.
- Apogee Quartet Available Apogee Electronics announces that Quartet, a desktop audio interface and control center for Mac, is now shipping.
- NI Re-Releases Plug-ins with Half-Price Special Native Instruments announced the re-release of four studio effects.