XILS-Lab PolyKB II Player
XILS-Lab has introduced the PolyKB II Player, a fsynthesizer plug-in.
PolyKB II Player has eight customizable parameters that you can select, including ADSR values, Filter Cut Off and resonance, etc. These parameters can also receive full automation via MIDI CC. In addition, all of the real time controls already contained in the preset are made available to controllers present on the User Interface (i.e. the original Mod Wheel, After Touch, Velocity, LFO and envelope modulation assignments).
PolyKB II Player ships with the same 250 preset library as the original PolyKB II. It's also compatible with the Analog Bags 1 & 2 add-on sound banks, as well as 3rd party sound sets. All your custom patches are also saved via your host, and projects using custom patches are saved with your edits.
- Same Sound Engine as the PolyKB II.
- Compatible with PolyKB II Add On Soundbanks.
- 8 user selectable parameters can be customized.
- MIDI Control Automation of all player parameters, including the 8 user selectable parameters.
- Control of Arpeggio settings.
- Control of Polyphony Settings.
- On/Off toggle for the 4 effects. (If you want to use an external Delay for example).
- On/Off toggle for the Stereo effect.
- Selectable control of effects settings (To adapt the FX to the groove of your tracks for example).
- Advanced Preset Browser, which is designed to enable you to search a preset with multi-criteria operation.
Selectable PolyKB II Parameters include:
- Oscillator 1: Wave, Tune.
- Oscillator 2: Wave, Tune, Level.
- Filter: Frequency, Resonance, Overdrive, Keyb Amount, Envelope 2 Amount.
- Envelope 1&2: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release.
- Effects: Dry/Wet (Delay, Chorus, Phaser, EQ).
Pricing & Availability:
Until April 30th, 2011, the PolyKB II Player is available for €25 (then it'll be €39).
It's available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- vescoFx Cross Delay for Mac vescoFx has announced the release of its Cross Delay VST effect plug-in for Mac OS X.
- Maui Media Lab MOPHO To Go MOPHO To Go is designed exclusively for and requires a Dave Smith Instruments MOPHO Desktop Module or MOPHO Keyboard.
- Cinematique Instruments Gecko Gecko is a novel instrument concept for Kontakt 4, which gives you the ability to compose variations of certain instrument categories such as "Strings", "Mallets", "Environs", or "Percussion".