Yes. Two flats for beginners: the first DVD does not start automatically, and you have to copy and paste files from the second DVD where the sounds are already installed first.
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
No, but I did install it once!
- The general configuration is easy?
Super simple: there is nothing to do!
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
If only one is speaking ... Otherwise, it's very intuitive.
I takes only 8 because of the lack of manual and automated installation.
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
PIV, 2.8GHz, 500MB, 30GB + 160Go/7200trs, EWX 24/96, Win2k
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
Most of the sounds, yes. But for the most demanding sound, I'll have to spend at least 1GB. 2GB seems to work better multitimbral.
- This software + hardware is stable?
No problem so far
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The best: the high quality of certain sounds (violin solo in particular). The variety of attacks of instruments. The piano is triturated in all directions (scraping of strings, working with the mallet, percussion on the body)
The least: the layers of traditional Japanese orchestra and sound effects of rivers, waves and other thunder would have been better in my opinion to replace the mandolins and guitars that are sometimes used in traditional training. .. And also played the piano conventionally missing frankly a serious Bösendorfer
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Excellent! When I read the opinion of BillyBoy who said to have bought at € 69 OEM version, I hastened to follow his example after listening to the demos.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes. Without hesitation.