Genuine Soundware Updates VB3
Genuine Soundware has updated VB3 to v1.4.
What's new in version 1.4:
- Added new Rotary Speaker simulation derived from the code for the upcoming VB3 version 2.
- Added option to choose the destination of MIDI CC# 64 (sustain, rotary switch or assignable).
- Added new item in the DAT (ini) file for the CC# of rotary brake for the "2 controllers" option.
- When the organ preset octave isn't active, keys below the first C and above the last C play folded-back octaves.
- When switching between organ presets something made the switching get slower over and over. Fixed.
- When switching between organ presets while playing, an audible crackle was produced. Fixed.
- Now the "Midi Learn" takes the correct Channel even when the Split is active.
- Now the Split function leaves the pedalboard available on its own separate channel.
- The pedalboard tapering is now correct (sub-harmonics were missing on some notes).
- When the host saved a project, VB3 muted its sound and caused an audible click. Fixed.
- Now programs and banks are saved as "custom chunks".
- Reorganized the .DAT file and renamed it to .INI and moved the .FXP .INI and .LIC file locations on Mac to the User Library.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Prime Loops Ambient Fractals Prime Loops has released its new Ambient Fractals collection.
- E-MU Beta Drivers E-MU Systems has announced the release of new “Beta” drivers for users of their USB and PCI/PCIe audio interface products.
- Lick Library Learn To Play Hank Marvin 2009 saw the 50th anniversary of The Shadows, and Lick Library got together with guitar tutor Lee Hodgson to produce three guitar tutorial DVD sets demonstrating how to get the sound of Hank Marvin and The Shadows.