Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Update
Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.7.2f.
Contains fixes for:
- Improved groove menu loading performance and fixed the following problems:
- In Logic and Live, when using host sync mode, the first beat sometimes doesn't play at the beginning of playback.
- In Energy XT, grooves sometimes don't sync properly when transport is stopped at certain points in the song.
- With unusual grooves which only have a small number of slices, changing the time signature sometimes leads to incorrect results.
- Grooves with & character in name would not load properly.
- Chaos export would not work on some systems.
- In Cubase, when using large audio buffer sizes, playback sync would be briefly incorrect at beginning of song.
- Using host sync for a part while simultaneously sending midi to the same part in slice mode could interfere with the sync.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AZ Audio ADopplerEn2 Update AZ Audio has updated ADopplerEn to v2.001.
- Insert Piz Here Mr. Alias 2 Insert Piz Here has updated Mr. Alias to v2.01.
- Audiffex GK Amplification Standard & Pro Audiffex has announced the availability of its Gallien-Krueger Amplification plug-ins, the result of the cooperation between Audiffex and Gallien-Krueger, the bass amps and speakers company.