Syntheway Percussion Kit
Syntheway Percussion Kit is a collection of percussion instruments designed for creating Orchestral Percussion, Auxiliary Percussion, Mallet Percussion, Latin Percussion and African Percussion.
Complete selector switch on GUI including the following instruments:
- 1) Orchestral Percussion, instruments distributed across 5 octaves keyboard.
- Snare Roll
- Triple Roll
- Bass Drum
- Gong (Tam-Tam)
- Suspended Cymbal
- Temple Block
- Timpani II (Extended)
- Snare Roll
- 2) Auxiliary Percussion (Also known as battery percussion or accessory percussion)
- Ride Cymbal
- Sleigh Bells
- 3) Mallet Percussion
- Tubular Bells
- 4) Latin Percussion
- 5) African Percussion Kit
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of instruments and room. You can add your own effects, and mix the percussion the way you wish. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Sold $35, for a demo and audio examples, click here: http://www.syntheway.net/
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Outhouse Inerthia 1.70 The Outhouse presents the 1.70 version of Inerthia, a VCA Opto compressor plug-in for the PC VST format.
- PowerFX World Loop Spice Rack PowerFX presents World Loop Spice Rack, an ethnic sample library.
- Ardour 2.3 Paul Davis introduces the 2.3 version of the Linux sequencer Ardour.