Abeem Rack Performer 0.96-alpha3
Abeem Live has updated Rack Performer to version 0.96-alpha3.
This release offers an advance on four different fronts: new multi-channel master modules completing the clock-free series, new multi-channel mixers completing the Camo Mixers series, new readability and coherence of windows and GUI fonts, and corrections and improvements especially around legacy wave engines (MME and DirectSound)
- Octo-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (8x8 master)
- 16-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (16x16 master)
- 32-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (32x32 master)
- Camo Mixer x4 (simple 4 channels mixer)
- Camo Mixer x8 (simple 8 channels mixer)
- Camo Mixer x32 (simple 32 channels mixer)
- Stress Tool (special stress-load test module)
- More uniform fonts and enhanced readability
- Various GUI speed and performance optimizations
- Master module state is now saved in scene snapshots
- CPU overload protection can be set from config menu
- Corrected a sneaky problem linked to patch buffer sharing optimization
- Corrected many font-related display issues
- Fixed possible reentrency path in CPU overload protection
- Repaired all multi-devices DSound wave engines
- Hardened DSound wave engines (better stress resistance)
- Improved X-run detection in DSound wave engines
- Improved X-run detection in MME wave engines
- Fixed nasty bug in "Auto Poller MME" wave engine
- Fixed nasty bug in "Compact Cluster MME (single)" wave engine
- Fixed "Auto Poller MME" wave engine soft-start
- Fixed "Flexible Propeller MME" wave engine soft-start
Viewers of this article also read...
- Access Music Virus TI OS4.5 Beta Access Music released a public beta version of OS 4.5 for the entire Virus TI series including the Virus TI Snow.
- Tek'it Audio update Genobazz to 1.2.3 Tek'it Audio has updated Genobazz, its free bass synthesizer.
- Apogee Electronics Duet 2 Apogee has announced the Duet 2, an updated version of its USB audio interface for Mac.