Abeem Live has updated Rack Performer to version 0.96-alpha3.
This release offers an advance on four different fronts: new multi-channel master modules completing the clock-free series, new multi-channel mixers completing the Camo Mixers series, new readability and coherence of windows and GUI fonts, and corrections and improvements especially around legacy wave engines (MME and DirectSound)
- Octo-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (8x8 master)
- 16-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (16x16 master)
- 32-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (32x32 master)
- Camo Mixer x4 (simple 4 channels mixer)
- Camo Mixer x8 (simple 8 channels mixer)
- Camo Mixer x32 (simple 32 channels mixer)
- Stress Tool (special stress-load test module)
- More uniform fonts and enhanced readability
- Various GUI speed and performance optimizations
- Master module state is now saved in scene snapshots
- CPU overload protection can be set from config menu
- Corrected a sneaky problem linked to patch buffer sharing optimization
- Corrected many font-related display issues
- Fixed possible reentrency path in CPU overload protection
- Repaired all multi-devices DSound wave engines
- Hardened DSound wave engines (better stress resistance)
- Improved X-run detection in DSound wave engines
- Improved X-run detection in MME wave engines
- Fixed nasty bug in "Auto Poller MME" wave engine
- Fixed nasty bug in "Compact Cluster MME (single)" wave engine
- Fixed "Auto Poller MME" wave engine soft-start
- Fixed "Flexible Propeller MME" wave engine soft-start
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.