Abeem Rack Performer
Abeem Live Technologies has released Rack Performer version 0.95-alpha2 for Windows, a new modular host and environment dedicated to stage performance and real-time sound generation and processing, with a special emphasis on interface ergonomy and user interaction.
Rack Performer is a pro-audio software for live performance, sound design and real-time audio processing. Rack Performer is a modular environment hosting VST plug-ins and internal modules (effects and instruments), with MIDI support, multi-channel audio I/O and internal processing, sample accurate sequencing and low latency.
- Modular host – High-level modular environment supporting VST/VSTi plug-ins, internal modules, multichannel audio and MIDI.
- Scene Snapshots – Original way to save and recall any instant of the performance in a flash.
- Multi-chan audio processing – Most modules support multi-channel I/O (ex: 7:1)
- Dedicated audio monitoring – Allocate audio output channels for monitoring and pre-listening.
- Virtual Screens – Full-screen interface without scrolling or overlapping windows.
- Multiple monitors support - Up to four monitors can be used at the same time.
- GUI wrappers – Large number of GUI wrappers to build an optimal control surface.
This test version has no limitation except disabled HD recording, and is available as a free download on www.livefactory.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eowave USB Footswitch Eowave's USB Footswitch lets you control or trigger parameters of your MIDI software instrument with a footswitch: connect the USB Footswitch to your computer and it will be recognized as an audio device.
- IK Multimedia iKlip IK Multimedia announced iKlip, a universal microphone stand adapter for the iPad.
- Avid Pro Tools SE Bundles The Avid Pro Tools SE Bundles are currently available in the UK, Germany and France.