Brainspawn Updates Forte 2
Brainspawn has updated Forte to v184.108.40.2063.
- Fixed frequently-encountered crash in Rack Editor when using untrimmed racks.
- Fixed installer error that caused 1st time installation to fail when installing HexEdit.dll.
- Plug in preset menus are no longer sorted and show up in order the plugin prefers.
- Exclude a set of DirectX plug ins forte can't use (Logitech, TechSmith, WMT).
- Added option to "Use Preferred ASIO Buffer Sizes" in audio preferences display (no longer need to manually edit OPTIONS.INI).
- Changed default for "Use Preferred ASIO Buffer Sizes" to ENABLED (used to be be DISABLED, which used the absolute minimum buffer size but sometimes causes compatibility problems).
- Fixed ManyTone ManyBass factory presets menu.
- Fixed Korg M50 compatibility.
Check out www.brainspawn.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- HairerSoft Amadeus Pro Update HairerSoft has updated Amadeus Pro to v1.4.
- Wallander Instruments WIVI Saxophones Wallander Instruments has announced the release of WIVI Saxophones 1 & 2.
- T-RackS 3 Master Class World Tour IK Multimedia hasannounced the worldwide tour of T-RackS 3 Master Classes, a series of free clinics and workshops designed to give musicians the knowledge and tools they need to discover their product.