CtrlBrk Updates VstBoard
CtrlBrk has updated VstBoard to version 0.5.1.
Changes in v0.5.1:
- Reaper now accepts more than one audio in/out.
- There are now two "edit modes" : 'cables' and 'value':
- In 'cable' mode: dragging a pin will create a cable (you can still use the mousewheel to change a parameter value).
- In 'value' mode: dragging a parameter pin will change its value (fine-tune with ctrl, alt or shift, each modifier key multiply the precision by 10). Dragging an audio or MIDI pin will create a cable.
- You can select a mode with the shortcut keys 'E' and 'V'.
- New shortcuts:
- To show the plugin editor : double click the plugin title, or press 'E'.
- Toggle the learning mode on/off with 'L'.
Changes in v0.5.0:
- The panel content was sometime deleted after moving or copying programs.
- The optimizer was erroneously deleting some render nodes: some plugins ceased to work after a program change.
- The "render map" is only updated when something change.
- Kontakt was hanging when loading a file and no audio interface were opened.
- Program changes were not responding when the plugin was suspended by a host.
Changes in v0.4.9:
- Added a handle to resize the window when VstBoard is loaded as a plugin.
- Fixed custom colors when loaded as a plugin.
- Fixed the Shell plugins loader.
Changes in v0.4.8:
- There are now two plugin DLLs: instrument and effect.
- Fixed a bug preventing a host to restore the saved state of VstBoard.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Renoise and EnergyXT.
- Audio buffers are not clipped at 0db anymore.
Changes in v0.4.7:
- Fix for the last fix.
- Show all parameters if the plugin has no editor.
Changes in v0.4.6:
- Vcredist included.
- DLL and exe are not packed with mpress anymore (to avoid some antivirus warnings).
- Better handling of "dynamically assigned parameters" (for Guitar Rig, Kontakt,...).
- Windows XP compatible.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AudioFront Updates DSP Trigger AudioFront has updated DSP Trigger to version 220.127.116.11.
- Konkreet Performer Updated Konkreet Labs has updated Konkreet Performer, a music control and performance instrument that was designed to "use multi-touch technology to the full."
- TX16Wx Free Multitimbral VSTi Software Sampler TX16Wx is a free VSTi Sampler with a fully documented file format.