eaReckon Updates BloXpander
eaReckon has updated BloXpander to v1.0.2.
This update brings the following new feature:
MIDI Scene Selection:
- Now you can open or change a scene from your MIDI controller instead of having to divert your attention to your computer whilst you are playing.
- You can assign 2 MIDI switches or pedals to be used to load the next or previous scene and even navigate within the whole current set.
- With the "PRG CHG" option activated, any "Program Change" message received from the assigned MIDI input port will make BloXpander load the scene corresponding to the invoked program number.
- A delay (2 seconds) before loading the selected scene allows you to subsequently send multiple significant messages from your controller without loading consecutive scenes until you reach the desired one.
- Improved Audio engine (optimized for SSE and 3DNow! enhanced CPUs).
- Improved handling of scenes files.
- Improved synchronization of multiple "threads".
- Improved thumbnails generator.
- Updated manuals (featuring a page dedicated to the new "MIDI Scene Selection" functionality).
- A rare MIDI issue has been resolved (using specific MIDI interfaces, the incoming MIDI flow was corrupted after some minutes).
- Various non-critical bugs have been fixed.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia The One Shipping Arturia has announced The One, a single-box containing every Arturia software instrument and a single license to activate one of them.
- Planet Waves ProTune Planet Waves launched the ProTune tuner application for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Maingear Updates SHIFT SHIFT is now configurable with Intel’s 6 core Core i7 980X processor, SATA 6Gb, and USB 3.0.