Topten Software has updated Cantabile v2.0 to Build 2053.
- Improved – all editions (including Lite) now support 64-bit audio.
- Fixed – suppress events MIDI filter not working for note off events.
- Fixed – various issues restoring sub-sessions including wet mix level and some rack/plugin bypass/mute settings.
- Fixed – workaround for Novation Automap modified plugins not reloaded correctly.
- Fixed – occasionally crash deleting a plugin through right click menu.
- Fixed – minor thread concurrency issue sending MIDI clock.
- Fixed – loopback MIDI menus not working correctly.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.