Skylife SampleRobot 4
Skylife announces the upcoming release of the new SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite, with a set of tools for instrument mapping and export, auto sampling, MIDI remote control, format conversion, batch and auto-loop processing, sample playback and synthesis.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite contains the following products:
Awave Studio 10.4
Abiout 1 GB of samples in Soundfont 2 file format
With the Sampling Suite you can do automatic sampling of acoustic and electronic instruments. You can remote control your MIDI gear and sample sound nuances automatically. Integrated WaveRobot software lets you find loop points even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording, Skylife says.
You can import older sampler formats like Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Roland and Yamaha or use original AKAI S1000 series CDs with Awave Studio and export them with SampleRobot to various software sampler formats. Or you can send new multi-samples back to your old hardware. If you like, you can convert about 290 audio file formats.
Alchemy Player is a sampling synthesizer that offers a range of effects and sample playback features. With the newly created Alchemy Export Bridge you can export samples from SampleRobot to Alchemy and Alchemy Player. You can play and shape instruments and samples instantly within your DAW both on Mac and PC.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite comes with new export options like "Export all Projects at once" and "Export to Waldorf Blofeld". SampleRobot and WaveRobot are optimized for Windows 7.
Key features of SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite:
- Turn acoustic and electronic instruments, voices and noises into virtual instruments
- Automated sampling
- Project assistant
- Auto-loop processing and editing
- Alchemy Export Bridge
- Sampling of virtual instruments
- Direct sample playback on Mac and PC, edit effects, modulation and envelopes
- Convert about 290 audio and multi-sample formats
- Import formats like AKAI S1000, MPC, Kurzweil K2xxx, Roland S, Ensoniq and MIDI Sample Dump
- Extract samples from sampling CDs
- Audio batch processing, auto-loop for all, resampling, normalizing, gaining, fading
- Export samples directly to Steinberg HALion 4, Logic Pro EXS24, NI Kontakt 4, Reason NN-XT, Waldorf Blofeld, Soundfont2 and many others
- Import and export for Yamaha Tyros 2+3, Motif XS+XF
- MIDI remote control, incl. program and bank changes, multi-velocity layering
- Release-Sample editing
- Loop handling incl. forward-backward loop with 2 independent crossfades and auto-gain functionality
- Sample and export whole synthesizer sound bank in one go (equipment copier)
- Multi-samples from classic synthesizers included
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite works with Windows XP / Vista / 7 and also under Bootcamp and Parallels Desktop for Mac on Intel Macintosh Computers.
Camel Audio Alchemy Player works with Windows XP / Vista / 7 and Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite: 399 $ / 299 € / 259 £
Check out SampleRobot for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FXpansion Analogue Mayhem FXpansion presents Analogue Mayhem, a Geist Expander featuring electronic sounds generated with an analogue modular synthesizer.
- Harmony Systems gbTouch 3 Harmony Systems announced the availability of gbTouch 3, another upgrade to the Delora gbTouch iPad music application.
- Francis Prève Mattel Synsonics Kit Francis Prève has released a free Mattel Synsonics Kit sound library for Ableton Live.