Arturia Oberheim SEM V
Arturia has revealed new details about its software synthesizer: the Oberheim SEM V.
Ahead of the official release, planned for December, Arturia has exposed the features, graphic interface and the first exclusive sound demos on its website.
• The original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelopes
• Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, on board effects (distortion, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento
• Polyphony and 8 Voice Multitimbrality
• New 8-voice Programmer module
• Advanced Keyboard follow module
• Modulation Matrix module
• Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & 3, 64 bit & 32 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
• Compatible with Windows (XP/Vista/Seven 32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only)
Pricing & Availability:
MSRP : USD 249.00 / EURO 229.00
Check out the Arturia website at www.arturia.com for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cycling'74 Max v6 Cycling ’74 released Version 6.0 of its Max media development tools.
- DNR Collaborative MixControl Pro R5 DNR Collaborative announces the official release of the RTAS version of the MixControl Pro mixing package.
- NI Maschine & Maschine Mikro Native Instruments has just launched a special offer for its Maschine groove production systems.