Arturia Oberheim SEM V 1.1
Arturia announces the release of the 1.1 update for the Oberheim SEM V, their software emulation of the Oberheim Synthesizer Expander Module.
The 1.1 version comes loaded with 100 new presets as well as new features :
Two modes have been added to the 8-Voice Programmer (‘‘Reassign’’ and ‘‘Forward Retrig’’) for timbral sequences and designed to be easier to use in conjunction with the arpeggiator. Polyphony is now adjustable just like on the original multi-SEM models. The update is also designed to bring enhanced performance on all DAWs, notably on Logic and Pro Tools, as well as faster preset management.
The 1.1 upgrade is free for all registered users.
- Polyphony parameter to limit the polyphony of the plugin
- 20 new factory presets from Ian Boddy
- 21 new factory presets from Erik Norlander
- 35 new factory presets from Richard Courtel
- 11 new factory presets from Kevin Lamb
- 14 new factory presets from Drew Newmann
- ‘‘Reassign’’ mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (like in the original one, the SEM V will first use the boards that are not gated in its voice assignment)
- ‘‘Forward Retrig’’ mode : the 8-Voice Programmer restarts from the first board when releasing all gates
- Sustain pedal is now active on all systems
- Announced improved performances on all DAWs, notably Logic and Pro Tools
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mutools MuLab 4 Mutools has released MuLab 4, a major new version of the sound and music production software for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Native Instruments Dark Pressure Native Instruments today released Dark Pressure, a new Maschine Expansion, created in association with DJ/producer Steve Lawler and Loopmasters.
- Sinevibes Deep Sinevibes has released Deep, a new AudioUnit plugin for Mac OS X for creating rhythmic filter effects.