Discovery Pro 6.6 released
DiscoDSP has updated Discovery Pro to version 6.6, introducing VST3 support and a new Mac Standalone version.
New features introduces in version 6.6 include:
- Mac (x32/x64) / Windows (x32/x64) VST3 support.
- Multi-channel support.
- Mac standalone.
- Added 1.5x GUI size for Retina displays.
- GUI fixes and speed up by disabling image caching.
6.6 is a free update for 6.5 customers. Discovery customers can cross-grade and Discovery Pro customers up to 6.4 can request a update.
All the options above are available at the Members Area at DiscoDSP's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?