SonicProjects OP-X PRO
AlanForPresident AlanForPresident

« Full Control »

Published on 09/09/12 at 22:31
The Sonic Projects OP-X Pro is a solid Vst plug in that you can use in almost any one of your DAW programs or music creation programs on Windows Based computers. I think you can also use it on a Mac as well. There are some really good filters in OP-X Pro like, Cutoff, and the Noise filters. It does come with a manual in PDF format and the manual is easy to navigate through being that it is on a computer but it is rather long. There are a lot of pages to the manual but since its on the computer it makes it easy to jump to whatever you want right away by searching the topic. You will probably most definitely need the PDF manual when you are first starting out. There are a lot of virtual knobs, buttons and sliders on this VST and it took a while for me to figure it all out.

The OP -X Pro is very stable, I have experienced maybe 1 or two freezes with it though. It doesn’t freeze all the way to the point where I have to do a hard restart. But it will freeze and slow everything down for a few seconds and then go back to normal. I am not sure why it does this and after contacting Sonic Projects they weren’t able to solve the issue either. They just said there must be an issue with another program on my computer and they gave me a driver update but it didn’t change anything.

The Price of OP -X Pro is very reasonable, its not overpriced and for what you will pay for it , you will get your money’s worth within the first few days you are using it. When using the OP -X Pro you will have full control over every sound and full control over tuning everything. It will really put you in the drivers seat. I am very happy with my purchase of this VST. I have been using it for less than a year now and will continue to use it for a long time to come. I will develop my talent using it as well.