VoiceTone H1 Intelligent Harmony, E1 Echo & Tap delay and X1 Megaphone & Distortion are now shipping worldwide.
VoiceTone H1 is a two-part vocal harmony processor combining guitar control and key/scale operation. To control voice with H1, singers select from eight voicing combinations, then set harmony mix and choose between guitar control using the guitar pass-thru input or selecting a key and scale.
VoiceTone E1 gives a vocalist access to delays and echos used in hit music production, TC Electronic says. Slapback, Echo, Tap Echo and FX styles can be selected and then tuned with the Feedback and Analog controls. Singers can tap song tempo and turn the effect on and off with the footswitch.
VoiceTone X1 borrows technology from TC-Helicon’s Transducer block to emulate the sounds of telephones, distortions and amps. Each style can be tuned with dedicated Drive and Filter controls.
Up to four VoiceTone Singles can be connected together with the Singles Connection Kit to form a custom vocal processing chain. The kit includes a 12V power supply, 3 DC daisy-chaining connectors and 3 short XLR cables.
Pricing & Availability:
- H1: US$149 estimated price / €149 SSP
- E1: US$149 estimated price / €149 SSP
- X1: US$129 estimated price / €129 SSP
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.