Tek'it Audio APC v1.1
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.1 of APC, a virtual re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console.
“APC VSTi” is a square wave synthesizer designed to create “low-fi” sound, re-creation of the Atari Punk Console DIY circuit. This update comes with four new user mods like an LFO or a lowpass filter and some rework on the GUI designed to give it a more realistic feel.
Changes in APC v1.1:
- Added BitGlitch Mod.
- Added LowPass filter Mod.
- Added “Bloop” LFO Mod.
- Added Atomic Filter Mod.
- Optimization on various parts.
- Reworked some elements on the GUI.
- GUI new Mods preference menu.
- GUI corrected some Hint texts.
- Added new presets.
- DEMO Updated nagscreen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
- Updated the user manual.
Pricing & Availability:
APC for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for €10 EUR/$15 USD.
For more information, visit the Tek’it Audio website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.