Bremmers updates MultitrackStudio on iPad
Bremmers Audio Design introduces a new update for their MultiTrackStudio DAW for iPad, which is now in version 2.1.
Here’s what’s new in MultiTrackStudio for iPad since version 1.8:
- 64-bit version available
- On iPad 64-bit, the guitar amp simulation uses 4X oversampling instead of 2X for improved sound quality
- Slightly reduced MIDI keyboard size (except on Guitar and Drums views)
- The track size automatically adjusts when showing/hiding the built-in MIDI keyboard
- Uses Audiobus SDK 2.1.6, Audiobus now works with 32-bit values instead of 16-bit previously
- Transport automatically starts at least one bar before punch-in point (2 seconds) for recording
- Improved MIDI recording compatibility
- The Expansion Pack (in-app purchase) has been renamed to Pro Extension
- In Pro Extension mode, tracks can get additional effect return or up to 8 groups, a time stretcher was added to the track editor, the tempo editor can process audio tracks and it is possible to create a new song by using the current template
MultiTrackStudio v2.1 update is free, the DAW for iPad is available for 29.99 €/$ at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 8Dio launches Agitato Sordino Strings 8Dio introduces a new string sample library featuring 7.5 GB of muted (sordino) violins, violas, cellos and basses for Kontakt.
- Rob Papen to get into hardware? Rob Papen expressed on the social networks his desire to design a hardware MIDI controller for his virtual synths. Do you like the idea?
- 2 BFD expansion packs by FXpansion FXpansion has launched two new expansion packs for its BFD virtual drums, the London Sessions and Sphere.