Even without an external microphone, Retro Recorder can capture detail other recorders cannot, McDSP promises — up to 32 times more signal level.
Recorded files can be exported individually or in batches. Exported files may then be downloaded to a PC or Mac, using a Wi-Fi network.
Supports iPhone and second generation iPod Touch. An external microphone is required to use Retro Recorder on the second generation iPod Touch. Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later, and is compatible with iPhone OS 3.0.
Retro Recorder features include:
* Up to 30 dB (32 x) more signal level with ALX technology
* Audition ALX processing instantly during playback, the original recording is preserved
* Export original recordings or ALX enhanced versions in WAV format
* Wi-Fi download page allows downloading to any Mac or PC with most web browsers
* Batch rename, delete, and export makes organizing a snap
* User interface rotates 180 degrees for better iPhone microphone orientation when recording
* External microphone support
* Record short ideas or lengthy meetings for hours, even in sleep mode
* Pause, fast forward, or rewind signals during playback
* Filter list of recordings by keyword to find your recording fast
* Recorder page allows quick review of last clip recorded, great for level checks
* Supports mono signals only, up to 22,050 Hz sample rate
* Developed and supported by a professional audio company with over ten years experience
For more information, visit their web site at www.mcdsp.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.