Sonoma StudioTrack for iPad v1.3
Sonoma Wire Works has announced that StudioTrack, the multitrack audio recorder for the iPad, has been updated to version 1.3.
New features include:
- File Import/Export: Import audio into StudioTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into StudioTrack's File Sharing area under Apps in iTunes. Supports wav, mp3 and aiff formats. StudioTrack's Sessions folder can now be dragged out of iTunes to the desktop. These features require iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above.
- AudioCopy: Copy a track or a mix in StudioTrack. Name a copy to easily identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items which includes audio previews. Paste to another track in StudioTrack, to another song in StudioTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apple's general pasteboard.
- Input Monitoring: Use StudioTrack's settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix.
- Optimizations for lower CPU usage.
It's available to buy now for $39.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Universal Audio Studer A 800 Universal Audio has announced the release of the Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder plug-in for the UAD-2 platform.
- KX77FREE Updates KX77FREE has updated Kx-Modulad to version 2.21 and Kx-synth-x16 to version 3.2.
- Little Endian SpectrumWorx v2.1 Little Endian has announced the release of SpectrumWorx version 2.1 for Mac OS X (Intel) and Windows in the form of a VST-plugin.