Sonoma StudioTrack for iPad v1.3
Sonoma Wire Works has announced that StudioTrack, the multitrack audio recorder for the iPad, has been updated to version 1.3.
New features include:
- File Import/Export: Import audio into StudioTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into StudioTrack's File Sharing area under Apps in iTunes. Supports wav, mp3 and aiff formats. StudioTrack's Sessions folder can now be dragged out of iTunes to the desktop. These features require iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above.
- AudioCopy: Copy a track or a mix in StudioTrack. Name a copy to easily identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items which includes audio previews. Paste to another track in StudioTrack, to another song in StudioTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apple's general pasteboard.
- Input Monitoring: Use StudioTrack's settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix.
- Optimizations for lower CPU usage.
It's available to buy now for $39.99.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.