Universal Audio Studer A 800
Universal Audio has announced the release of the Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder plug-in for the UAD-2 platform.
The Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder plug-in for UAD-2 is designed to model the entire tape path and circuit electronics of the hardware, plus the sounds of four distinct tape formulas.
Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder Plug-In features include:
- Studer-endorsed, UA-modeled emulation of the world's most popular Multichannel Tape Recorder.
- Provides the warm, natural sound and punchy low-end response of 2" analog tape from clean, to saturated, to clipped.
- Provides accurate A800 electronic path and magnetic tape model, including Input, Sync and Repro paths.
- Features four of the most popular Tape Formulas and Calibration Levels.
Pricing & Availability
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store, the Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder plug-in sells for $349.
Viewers of this article also read...
- KX77FREE Updates KX77FREE has updated Kx-Modulad to version 2.21 and Kx-synth-x16 to version 3.2.
- Little Endian SpectrumWorx v2.1 Little Endian has announced the release of SpectrumWorx version 2.1 for Mac OS X (Intel) and Windows in the form of a VST-plugin.
- Vengeance Producer Suite - Philta XL Vengeance Sound has released Vengeance Producer Suite - Philta XL, a new filterbank plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.