Zaplin Music triqtraq
Zaplin Music has released triqtraq, a new jam sequencer for the iPhone for the iOS.
Besides recording of sequences in a 16-step grid, triqtraq offers features like real-time automation, sample import and polyrhythm. The user can set the loop length and speed for each automatable parameter, un-linking it from the loop length of the note sequence, to make variations of a pattern.
For sequences longer than 16 steps, it is possible to chain multiple patterns together (max. 16 patterns for loops of 256 steps).
- Create musical patterns by programming live or by using the 'step edit'-feature.
- Automate parameters like pitch, filter, delay, decay and level in real-time.
- Change samples or sample kits on-the-fly.
- Edit multiple tracks simultaneously by selecting more than one channel.
- Store up to 16 patterns and 32 samples per session.
- Specify the length of a sequence per track, or set the automation length for each parameter individually, and let triqtraq spit out ever changing variations of your pattern.
- Chain up to 16 patterns with the queue feature to make longer sequences (loops of max. 256 steps possible).
- Switch between patterns.
- Use the loop range feature to create poly-rhythmic sequences, by sliding your finger over the note monitor.
- Use sounds from the 350 factory sample library.
- Import your own sounds via iTunes file sharing.
Pricing & Availability:
triqtraq is available for an introductory price of $1.99 / €1.59 on the App Store and runs on iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S), iPod touch (3rd, 4th gen) and iPad.
For tutorials and audio examples, visit www.triqtraq.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Celemony Melodyne editor 2.1 Melodyne editor, as well as the smaller editions, Melodyne assistant and essential, are now available in Version 2.1.
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast IK Multimedia announces that iRig MIC Cast, the microphone for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is now shipping.
- Ueberschall Blues Colors Blues Colors is a collection suited for blues productions in advertisement, TV- and movie dubbing, multimedia- and games applications.