Korg Triton 61
Korg Triton 61

Workstation from Korg belonging to the Triton series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
I did a lot of research by reading tons of reviews and specs before I purchased it. I knew what I was getting. Still somethings impressed me more then I expected, and again other things I was more disappointed in than expected. Overall Im extremely happy with the features.

Price paid

$1,400

Sequencer is incredibly easy to use. The most difficult thing about using the triton is learning how everything is set up. It is set up differently than other workstations that I've been using for years (ASR 10 & MPC 2000). But once you get the concepts of drum kits, programs, combis, sequencer, etc, down, things run very smoothly

I bought it used. Everything seems good. No complaints YET

Sounds great. Presets are alot better than imagined. The sampling engine sounds great. Nice and clean, and can still grimey it up if need be. I think the effects are decent, could be better, and it could with out doubt use a &quot;re-sample with effects&quot; feature (like the Triton Studio or ASR 10).

Im still learning it. So it will be a while before I can move to the love stage. I can see myself down the line loving this piece, but not until after I know it like the back of my hand (like my ASR 10). Once I get to the point where I dont need to consult the manual, or even think about what I have to do for a specific result, then I think I could learn to love it.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown ( 4-, 2003)