Yamaha MOTIF XS6
Yamaha MOTIF XS6

Workstation from Yamaha belonging to the MOTIF series.

yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« The Best synths... »

Publié le 08/05/11 à 00:05
The Yamaha Motif XS6 blew me away when I was in guitar center playing around with it. I knew I had to get it. The Yamaha Motif XS6 has 5 octaves and a ton of options and presets for you to explore around with. You can pretty much build a sound from scratch with this thing. It can be a little overwhelming at first because there are so many options. But the manual is very clear and extremely easy to understand. I used the Motif why my windows vista computer and there where no issues. I basically used it as a VST instrument.

You can create, arrange and complete a whole song with this board without having any other piece of equipment. It runs just like most computer music creation software that there is out here. It has all the in outs and midi that you will need for our set up. You will be blown away with the sounds that this board can produce.

The sounds are very nice, they are very techno and R&B related. So if that’s up your alley go and get this board asap! There are a ton of presets that are ready to go and you will actually hear a lot of these presets in today’s music that you hear on the radio. The board itself is very sturdy and strong. Its built to last, and I haven’t had a single problem with it.

I am extremely happy with my purchase of this, I wouldn’t have chose any other board over this one, the quality of the sounds are crazy! This is a industry standard board, all you have to do is apply some of your creativity and you will be on your way to the top 40! The price is kind of high, but you have to play for good quality.