[Musikmesse] Yamaha MOX6 & MOX8
Yamaha will introduce a new series of 'Mobile' Motifs at the coming MusikMesse.
The Yamaha moX 6 and moX 8 are continued development models of the current Motif series. These new moX workstations combine Motif technology with multichannel USB computer integration and bundled VSTi's.
- 1217 votes
- 355 MB Samples from the Motif XS
- 256 performance with four arpeggiators
- Recording on the Yamaha mox
- Integration with DAWs and virtual instruments
- Built-in audio interface with four inputs and two outputs
- USB port
- Bundled with the Yamaha YC-3B and Steinberg Virtual Analog Prologue
Viewers of this article also read...
- Moog Music Etherwave PolyTheremin Moog Music engineers have announced what they call "the first major technical Theremin design advance in over 40 years."
- M.F.B. Urzwerg Pro Available MFB’s step-sequencer Urzwerg Pro is the extended version of their Urzwerg.
- Win a Spectrasonics OMG-1 Spectrasonics announces an OMG-1 Moog Foundation contest.