Beyma announced a new 12” model, designed to increase the P80Nd loudspeaker family.
- 700 W AES power handling capacity
- High sensitivity: 100,3 dB 2.83v @ 1m @ 2π
- Excellent efficiency: 4,34 %
- Wide usable frequency range and low harmonic distortion
- Low Resonant frequency: 45 Hz.
- Extended controlled displacement: Xmax ± 7.5 mm.
- Extended mechanical displacement capability: Xpp 52 mm.
- Forced air convection circuit for low power compression losses
- CONEX spider
- Designed with MMSS technology (Mechanical Mirror Suspension System)
For more info, check out www.beyma.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Jensen Jet 10" Tornado Jensen Musical Instrument Speakers announced the latest addition to the Jensen Jet series, the 10" Tornado, sister to the 12" Tornado.
- Peavey MediaMatrix nControl MediaMatrix by Peavey recently unveiled nControl, a hardware and software package designed to expand the control capabilities of the MediaMatrix NION digital signal processing system.
- Electro-Voice Q Series Electro-Voice introduces the Q Series amplifiers, made up of four models.