Beyma announced a new 12” model, designed to increase the P80Nd loudspeaker family.
- 700 W AES power handling capacity
- High sensitivity: 100,3 dB 2.83v @ 1m @ 2π
- Excellent efficiency: 4,34 %
- Wide usable frequency range and low harmonic distortion
- Low Resonant frequency: 45 Hz.
- Extended controlled displacement: Xmax ± 7.5 mm.
- Extended mechanical displacement capability: Xpp 52 mm.
- Forced air convection circuit for low power compression losses
- CONEX spider
- Designed with MMSS technology (Mechanical Mirror Suspension System)
For more info, check out www.beyma.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.