M-Audio Axiom 25
M-Audio Axiom 25

25-Key MIDI Keyboard from M-Audio belonging to the Axiom series.

WipeOuT WipeOuT

«  Forget »

Published on 09/15/12 at 19:06
Forget

Forget

I'll be very simple because I'm not spending more time on this **** m, then the touch is nice, either keyboard or pads, nothing to say, all the functional air.
I could put a mixed note for that, but do not even think about. The goal of the controller noon, what is it? It's controller. And how we control? Configuring it. And how do we configure that thing, the Axiom 25 thing? Well it is not set. Or maybe it was a ferry 6 M-AUDIO Axiom 25 option. Because it is with Enigma (he aptly named like this software), or by using the internal configuration ultra manual bah you can brush to successfully assign what you want in the settings you want.
So I'll sell the dung and me back on AKAI, which has already proven many times.
M-AUDIO Ciao, I will not be resumed more!