Jet City Amplification JCA24S
Jet City Amplification JCA24S
Le Taz Le Taz

«  Stay away! »

Published on 06/20/13 at 06:29
I play for 20 years - My cabs are a JCM800 1960 G12T75 a Framus C212 in g12-65. I also had the JCM 900, of 1936, played in various cabs: DV Mark, Mesa (Stiletto) Orange Framus V30), etc..

Brief. This cabinet is to flee: very little bass, lots of treble, mid-range projection. It spreads rather not too bad, the downside since it is very poorly designed, woodwork absolutely does not work. I have rarely seen as bad, even a Marshall 1922 seems upscale side is saying!

You can check my review, I am rarely so hard, but there is really crap, even for the price.