Jet City Amplification JCA24S
otx22 otx22

«  Very good »

Publié le 12/19/13 à 06:39
At a very affordable price Jet City offers a well built cabinet that has the distinction of being opened or closed by a removable wood panel (option found on much more expensive models) used.
HP are Eminence Legend based on the model, rather oriented sounds british. Level: firstly very good projection, rather homogeneous, which is significant for use repetition conditions. Good clarity and good definition, the baffle provides a fairly open sound. At the spectrum there is a clear bump in the high mids, the bass is a little behind but clean. It fits very well with the sounds I'm looking for (slight crunch to rock UK), it is obviously necessary to deal with his amp and played the style. For example, I imagine that most metal guitarists oriented seek a more hollow sound, with less forward midrange and bass more present.
Only gripe: the construction is solid but the finish seems more fragile than on higher-end products. Simple plastic handle (it is not too heavy) and Tolex close enough. It may eventually get scratched a bit when muscular transport. It is ultimately the only clue an inexpensive Chinese construction, the sound is there and this is essential!

In short, bought "second knife", this cabinet has pleasantly surprised me. So I recommend it.

PS: I'm surprised a severe enough notice an AF member, while the baffle is
widely acclaimed on U.S. websites and forums (ZZsound, musicians including friends) that I come before my purchase.