Mesa Boogie Recto 2x12 Horizontal
Mesa Boogie Recto 2x12 Horizontal

Recto 2x12 Horizontal, 2x12 Guitar Cabinet from Mesa Boogie in the Rectifier cabinet series.

frankyzz 09/29/2004

Mesa Boogie Recto 2x12 Horizontal : frankyzz's user review

• Partager
CHARACTERISTICS: see below
2 months since I have this cabinet.
Baffle actually very heavy and not very practical grip. Aesthetics nickel we have before us a product that inspires srieux and trust. and solid

I play on a solo front head 50. Before 1922 I had a marshall for the little rock ca happening but the rest did not follow the hp.

The nothing to do.
1: WHAT DYNAMIC! A large potato without drooling either. A large powerful deep well
2: The clean sounds real warm, deep, slamming, Defines, we find out this compression without the typical mesa acute attack of my old cabinet.
3: Crunches, before I could not get a satisfactory (blues / rock) and frankly it just comes. Less aggressive in the treble, silkier and dynamic
4: distos then ....... A REAL BLAST! From rock to heavy metal sound that spot, the HP does not budge! the sound is much better Dfine. is simple in 2 min I found the sounds of the big limp bizkit or metallica. it's terrible.

Since I have the impression of having a new amp, I explain: the qualisation acts much more than before on the sound, even the effects of my G-Major are transformed s (and better).

I hold this cabinet: solid and dynamic sound quality and especially the versatility!

I remake that choice again even if it's a cheap can (ca dropped a can: around 770 euros nine) because at least I exploit the possibilities of my amp (not like before) and frankly I ' I and many compartment ca buried a 4 * 12 marshall standard.
surlever just need a little.