Orange PPC212C
Orange PPC212C

2x12 Guitar Cabinet from Orange belonging to the PPC series.

Orcha Orcha

«  Top »

Published on 05/15/13 at 08:21
Value For Money : Correct
Construction at the top, 18mm thick 13-ply birch plywood ... 38kg with V30 ... The tough and back pay the price ... Closed cabinet.

The cabinet is quite imposing H = 53 x W = 78 x D = 38cm for better sound projection (RRP = Power Projection Cabinet).

It is true that it is expensive, its price has also increased since I bought it, but the quality and sound reproduction, I'm not saying it's worth but I'm not disappointed. I tested other 2x12 cab and it is one of the best on the market.

Finally, I use it with my head AD30HTC Orange and it's just the foot. However, it is regrettable that it is mounted V30 because with my EL84, the G12M25 marry much better for MY ears ... and the sound is fabulous, I repeat, in my opinion (and those who have heard the difference). That said, it is true that the V30 is very popular so many good guitarists. Finally it is up to us to change depending tastes.

Just like the footswitch, the cover is not available with the cab, it is true that they are stingy with Orange ...

I would do this choice without hesitation because the manufacturing quality is very good simply, it is a very strong speaker, the sound reproduction is excellent. In addition, having a half stack of the same color it throws anyway, but it is expensive ...