Akai Professional MPK49
Akai Professional MPK49
noreu noreu
Publié le 01/30/10 à 04:26
<ul class="ul">
What characteristics have motivated your choice?
</ul>
Simple, the fact that it brings a lot of things (pads, faders), I use it to ableton, great!
<ul class="ul">
What connector (MIDI pedals ...)? ...
</ul>
USB to single possible to connect an expression pedal and sustain, and external power supply (not included of course ....)

<ul class="ul">
The touch keyboard is it nice? Should your use?
</ul>
I never had the opportunity to try the pads of the MPC series, and apparently, although it is also akai, those of mpk not worth much in comparison ... but I find them very well personally, but the keyboard has a touch that is enough to make electro bass lines, but do not try to play a piano with her ....
<ul class="ul">
The selection of MIDI channels, patches is easy?
</ul>
Yes it is clear, and with a small program that (lousy) but very practical.

<ul class="ul">
For how long have you been using it?
</ul>
4 / 5 months maximum Did you try many other models before buying it? I had to try a Ocassion axiom 49 in a mate, but that's what is so special that you love the most, the least? The - Let's say the 8 buttons found below the faders, 3 are struggling to react, we must push like crazy on it, yet I do not have the force, it has moved only 3 times in my room. .. A friend has the same (which is three meters from me ^ ^) and there is one that starts him do the same. Recognition in the problems of software (maybe that's just ableton eh) but I am sometimes forced to leave ableton, disconnect / reconnect) and then restart ... . + The pads are nice, with 4 different banks, 3 banks for faders ect ... Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ... I honestly do not know .... It is super good in use, but if the buttons and empires continues, I think (the store where I bought it, ie the warranty is now at 450km from home)