Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
M-Audio Axiom 49
(22)
Write a user review

Where to buy Axiom 49?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

M-Audio Axiom 49 MKII M-Audio Axiom 49 MKII
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$150 market value Outdated value

AXIOM 49 and FL STUDIO 8 HELP!

  • 5 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 4,189 views
  • 3 followers
AXIOM 49 and FL STUDIO 8 HELP!
Hello I am having trouble setting up my Axiom to work with my FL,

I have loaded correctly(I think) The Fl Preset onto my Axiom, but here is the problem

-Playback buttons are all jumbled

-sliders are not assignable

Please help.. http://img.af-v4.com/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_cry.gif(" />(" />
Did you check the website for updates? A lot of times there might be a problem with older firmwares (on your Axiom) in connection with Software. So it might be that you are up-to-date with your FL Software but haven't downloaded the newest Preset to go along with it. Usually this is where this problem hide...
Well i have downloaded the driver for my axiom, and the fl presets that the admin. sent to me over a technical support forum and then have downloaded them onto my axiom, my fl seems to work with my axiom, but the playback buttons are all jumbled. :fache:
Well, i don't know fruity, but can't you just reconfigure them?
Refigure? , it's not really that simple or at least i cant figure out how.
I have enigma and have downloaded the Fl presets to the bank on my Axiom, I think I have recalled it right on my Axiom because i can play notes etc. on Fl, but maybe not, my playback buttons are all jumbled. http://img.af-v4.com/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_cry.gif(" />