Ibanez AEL10E
Philippe Hélard Philippe Hélard
Publié le 11/02/06 à 12:23
- Made in China> lower prices for the opportunity :-(

+ 20 frets
+ Micro Ibanez / B-Band SquealRepeal (rducteur of feedback)
+ Prampli Ibanez SRT: rglage low mdium, treble, volume, shape equivalent "prsence" button, phase reverse, XLR output jack + symtrique (direct in the console to mix without DI)
Tuner + Intgr that cuts the output amplifier when used
+ Uses two R6 is cool :-)
+ Mcaniques Ibanez oil bath soft trs
+ 2 dowels to secure the strap (the heel and rear)
+ Beautiful look with a black rose trs beautiful pearl.
Need to see a larger picture:

In short: it all

I was looking for a good guitar to the rhythm of the Celtic rock only amplified.
All extras deficits above make it very practical in performance.
The handle is much more comfortable than my old folk which ignores two times pais.
Books with the strings are quite hard (D'Addario EXP Coated 80/20).
It is plutt heavy, but with a good strap, no problem.
I quickly pick al-guard plate to the right place in the redcoupant because the rose is very Diameter. Fortunately, because in the words of Virtual Decadence, the pick gard is well dj ray does have the same black glaze :-(

At first glance:
- Acoustics, sound flat. But I will not use it well.
- In electro: on my amp AER Compact 60 the sound is great, warm and clear. It may be with rgl prcisment qualisation intgre and prsence button. It is on my amp I have tried in the store, and I compare that to other Chres trs. The Ibanez AEL10E not blush before them!

Tration, I'm glad trs. I prciserai ultrieurement APRS use in situations.